Texans love to boast that their state has everything. However, there’s one thing that Texas doesn’t have yet: an Anaplan user group.
But that’s changing. On September 28, we will launch our Texas user group
. It’s going to be a sprawling, exciting event worthy of the Lone Star State. We’ll gather at Community Beer in Dallas at 10:30 a.m. for several hours of great information-sharing, professional networking, top-notch education, and delicious refreshments.
Here are five reasons why this may be the best user group kickoff meeting in Anaplan’s history:
- The people. The Anaplan Community is all about people, and we’re incredibly fortunate to have amazing, diverse customers in the Texas region. We can’t wait to see you all together in one place. Additionally, a top-secret Anaplan customer will join us on stage to share a real-world story of the power of connected planning. Sign up to attend, and we’ll tell you who it is.
- The lineup. Because this will be our first-ever user group event in Texas, we’re pulling out all the stops. We’ve got the best experts lined up to speak, a packed agenda that includes live demonstrations, exclusive access to Anaplan leaders in Texas, and information on all the Anaplan topics you want to hear about most: dashboard best practices, automated security, hierarchy management, the Anaplan Way, and the Anaplan Community. Much of this information can only be obtained by attending the Texas user group meeting in person. We promise that you’ll learn something that will make your work more exciting and valuable.
- The team. Anaplan’s Customer Success team from the region will be on site to greet you, present sessions, and answer your questions. You’ll hear from me, Allison Hughes, Nathan Lopez, Rob Marshall, Chris Mirras, Karthik Natarajan, Chris Nishimoto, and Jerry Wu, just to name a few.
- The networking. The Texas user group offers a prime opportunity for you to learn from experts and meet fellow members of the Anaplan community—both hands-on users and business leaders—who share your interests and concerns. You’ll also get face-to-face interaction with the people who set the direction for the Anaplan platform, and hear firsthand about features and capabilities you’ll see in the future.
- The venue. Community Beer earns well-deserved raves as a unique, convivial gathering place. We’ll serve a delicious lunch right in the brewery and give you a chance to taste the 13 memorable brews that Community offers. And when the business is done, we’ve arranged for a guided tour of the brewery. You won’t want to miss it.
If this all sounds good to you, sign up today to attend our Texas User Group meeting on September 28. We’re working hard to make it the best possible day for the Anaplan Community.