Anaplan For Sales Incentives
Align sales behaviors with revenue goals
Anaplan recognized as a Leader by Gartner in the 2018 Sales Performance Management (SPM) Magic Quadrant
Motivate salespeople to advance the bottom line
Sales incentives should motivate salespeople to focus on the products and customers that advance your company’s larger business goals.
Sales incentive and compensation management software with Anaplan lets you optimize compensation plans for maximum effectiveness. Robust modeling capabilities and automated calculations keep your incentive programs nimble in the face of changing market conditions and new business priorities, while enabling you to deliver plans and payments on time. By ensuring that everyone is working from the same real-time data, the Anaplan platform provides actionable, granular visibility to the entire sales organization.
Reward the best talent, drive better sales results, and keep salespeople attuned to your core sales objectives.
Incentive compensation management
Incentive compensation management (ICM) with Anaplan provides a single platform for managing your entire sales compensation strategy, freeing you to create the compensation plans that best motivates your sales team.
The Anaplan platform gives you unprecedented power to create and optimize your organization’s incentive compensation plans, then quickly adjust them as needed.
- Automate highly complex crediting scenarios
- Easily ensure that the right people get paid for every deal
- Give all stakeholders clear visibility into crediting rules
- Tie crediting processes to your broader sales strategy
Contests and spiffs
- Increase motivation by gamifying compensation at any level–office, region, geography, and more
- Track ROI of contents and spiffs at any level of granularity
- Incorporate cash-based or non-monetary SPIFFs to motivate sales results
Sales incentives use case
Learn more with these related pieces
“Because employees now have data at their fingertips that they can access at any time, they are now spending more of their valuable time doing what they do best: selling our products.”
- Karen Han,
Senior Manager of Sales Finance, Zillow